At APBtec we believe that engineering excellence requires deep expertise in technical fundamentals and a clear understanding of real-world constraints. Collectively we have over 100 years of experience in technical research, product design and development, and hold more than 90 patents.
Finn has expertise in electronics, acoustics, and multi-disciplined systems design. His passion for engineering extends to individual and team development with a track record of inspiring those around him to excel.
Some of the roles Finn held during his 35 year career at Bose Corporation.
- Vice President of Research and Emerging Business
- Director of Product development -Consumer Electronics
- Director Acoustics Research
- Director of Product development -Automotive Systems
- Chief Engineer
Rob consults in electrical, mechanical and acoustical engineering. His career has spanned research, advanced development, and product design phases. His BS and MS are from MIT, and his 60 US patents are indicative of his strength finding worthwhile solutions to problems. Many whom he has led start problem solving by asking themselves “how would Rob approach this?” Roles Rob has held include engineering director, chief engineer, and engineering fellow
Bill is an engineering leader with a track record of innovation. Bill holds BS and MS degrees from WPI, and has deep expertise in both analog and digital signal processing. With his unique blend of business and technical skills, Bill brings a balanced perspective to solving real world problems.
Here are a few of the positions Bill held while at Bose Corporation:
- Director of Research, Consumer Electronics Division
- Manager of Systems and Electronics Development, Automotive Division
- Chief Engineer, Corporate Research
- Manager of Advanced Development, Consumer Electronics Division
- Director of Software, Consumer Electronics Division